Life and it's suprises

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I guess I decided to start this blog because there just never seems to be enough room to write everything I want to in my profile, so this is my alternative. Recently a friend and I went to camp Bera and had an awsome time!

Excerts from Berea:

Chris was so awsome! best speaker ever....however I am not sure that I will ever look at tuna fish the same way again...He really knew how to keep my attention...with his analogies anywhere from battleship to the trip to the dentist office funny little analogies that most people would never associate with your walk with Christ but they were really good because they did relate and I remember them.

Lifechanging experience everyone was awsome and accepting and a lot of fun I would recomend the camp to anyone they have a great staff!

"The ashmatic guitar player" I think you are right they were jealous!

Kayaking always a fun experience- almost filling it with water before I fully even got in it and then soaking myself while paddaling...I think I deff need to work on my skills....but it was awsome just sitting out on the lake getting to know my best bud again

THE BLOB- wow that was awsome a lil less terrifying than I thought when I saw it, however really cold! I will admit that I fell of the first time it's a lil harder to get on your knee's than you think...so of course I had to do it again couldn't let it beat me!

Having a De Ja Vou experience turns out I have been to that camp before it was a one day thing in like 7th grade...really weird..they have fixed up the camp a lot though almost didn't reconize it

Cleaning the Raceways.....Fundraising
Always fun in some degree spending time before playing a hand game that I haven't done since like 4th grade and having one of the guys get really into it...really funny
Playing tag in like 2 ft of space
Trying to make a table with four people with out touching the ground hard but fun
Dropping a full bag of trash on the ground and having it break open...that was fun...but one of my friends was nice enough to help me so it wasn't that big of a deal
All in all I would have to say much better than selling Krispy Kreme's all day long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home