Life and it's suprises

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Other news most of you probably know this by now but for anyone who see's this and cares I am not doing Fine Arts or Human Video this year After doing fine arts for three years and human video for four it's a little weird not being involved this year....I still help when I can, but it's not the same, but every time I get a lil discouraged and sad I just remember the reason why I am not doing it and that is because I am going on a missions trip! I am so excitd I don't know how I am ever going to wait...I don't know much all I know is that I am going to be going through Teen Missions and that I will be gone for 7 weeks...I can't wait until the new lists of places you can go come out in Nov.

Anyone ever been on a missions trip? If so did you have a good time? If not would you want to go on one?
Anyways that is my news I better sign off now I have an early morning tommrow...night

2 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Missions Trip's are a great experience! I highly enjoyed my trip this past summer to Ecuador, with TMI.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Abbs said…

    Hey Heids... I am sooo happy for you that you are going on a missions trip. That's one of the things that I have not yet had the privilege of doing.... I would love to, and hope that some day, sometime things will work out for me that I can do that. Letting God stretch you in ways you woudln't imagine is really going to open your eyes to all the wonderful things that He has in store for you! Keep up the good work, babes!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home