Life and it's suprises

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Elim

I Made it! I am safely here at Elim and am all setteled. Didn't take too long to get in here and get completely unpacked...Our room isn't that big but living in a small room at home has prepared me for this! haha...I have one room mate and her name is Aaryn...We had our "orentation" stuff ealier today...and were supposed to have this ice breaker thing with the whole freshman class, but I didn't end up going to it...I went out to Bugaboo Creek with my family and JIm and Daves family as well...Last meal with the famiy type of thing so it was fun...anyways I think I am going to sign off for tonight...go write a few e-mail's and see who's online that sort of thing then i really should get some sleep before church in the morning...actually get to sleep in till 9am that is a blessing...of course that means tat I won't be having breakfast at all, but that's ok won't hurt me any besides we get some free pastries and coffee after church tommrow they are throwing the freshman a little meet and greet thing tommorw! Should be a fun but busy day...anywho I really am signing off now...ya'll have an awsome night hope to hear from ya'll soon!...love ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home