Life and it's suprises

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Home


Well I am home from Africa!....it was amazing the best summer of my life and I am already missing it and my team so much! I just got all of my pictures developed today and just finished looking through them all...I can't seem to escape grainy pictures...a lot of them are grainy from the x-ray's but still got some good shots...here is one of the good ones...it was taken in Dedza at the Big Bob rescue unit...it was one of our coldest units!...but she is so cute!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Great picture!

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heidi - thanks for sharing - wow the pictures are amazing and i can't wait to read more about your journey to the other side of the world!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home