Life and it's suprises

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Grad night


Just wanted to put up a quick post to let everyone know that grad night was awsome...we had a beautiful ceremony at the church....almost made it all of the way through it without crying until one of my teahers comes up crying because her two sons were graduating and then I lost...if you know me I have a strict policy that no one can cry in my presence alone...that is just who I am! ; )
anyways...of course I started the tears all up again when it came to my turn to graduate...anyways afterwards we took a whole bunch of pictures and then some of us went out to TGIFridays for some dinner and didn't get out of there until 1am I think..then I spent the night at Lizzy's house...good times...neither of us could go to sleep until like 4am...but what else is new...now I am just trying to recover..sleep wise and Mon we leave on our Senior trip!!!
Cogratulations to the class of 2004!!! haha I just noticed that I put class of 2004 instead on 06...actually I didn't even notice my mom had to tell me!..haha anyways Congrats class of 2006!!!!

and also this is just a cute pic of Melissa Liz and I
I am the adorable blonde one ; )

1 Comments:

  • At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well thanks for making me cry!!! SEND ME PHOTOS!!!

    We sure love you, Heidi, and sorry we live 3000 miles away and couldn't make it. I mean that, truly.

    Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about all your summer travels this year! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home