Life and it's suprises

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Update




Well we got home from church today and there does seem to be some improvement on the back yard...the water has gone down in some spots but then there is also a definate flow going through MORE of our back yard under the barn which my rents are a lil scared about but otherwise about the same...basement is fine...flooding may have been too strong of a word...leaking is more like it, but we will see what happens and I know the Lord will protect us!

BY the way welcome Home Lizzy!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

and also a quick prayer request...one of my old friends Kim has just lost her brother today..I don't know if anyone knows them or not...I won't put last names for confidentiality on the web...but I guess Adam was coming home to surprise his mom for mothers day and ended up in a car accident and passed away...scary to think that it really could happen that fast anways if you could just Keep Kim and her family in prayer I would appriciate it and I know they would as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home