Life and it's suprises

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The other Heidi


This is a pic of my mom (on the rt) and Heidi...the blonde on the lft....If you didn't notice Heidi and I have something in common and no it isn't that we are both blonde, but that we have the same name...because this is who I was named after...Heidi was a nurse that was present during the still born birth of my older brother Nathaniel Phillip...well neeless to say in the tragedy of it all mom and Heidi became very good friends and when I was born mom and dad were arguing over what to call me and they decided to take it to Dan and let him decide (Dan is my other brother for those that don't know) they said what do you think Samantha or Amy Jo and Dan thought about it for a minute and said Heidi....of course my parents loved it...and that is how I got my name! Anyways, this past summer when we went down to Denver CO for fine arts I had to privalge to meet the person I was named after and turns out we have a lot in common..for starters she is a nurse and that is what I want to be..and I had never really thought about it before so I mean that isn't why I want ot be a nurs...and I don' tknow the list goes on..God's sence of humor just shines through to me every day...he knows our lives pretty well to make silly little things like that happen...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heidi, I love your blog!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home