Life and it's suprises

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's Finally Done


Many of you may or may not have known that I put together a lil slideshow/movie thing with music together for my grandmothers funeral a lil over a year ago...With a little help I was able to get together a presentation to take with us to Texas for the service/family reunion...Everyone really appricitaed it and really loved to see all of the pictures from grandma's life...however they did have one complaint...the pictures went by too fast and they weren't able to see the whole thing...so when we got home again mom asked me to try and fix it...and a year later the task is complete! It was a daunting task which I would only pic up every once in a while...I found the imovie program on mac to be very frustrating and slow! so I wouldn't pic it up again until I had forgotten how annoying it was and so on and so on....but it is finally done and everyone that has been waiting for their copy can finally get one! it is new and improved with added photo's and song...I added a couple of photo's that I KNOW you will love sarah! wahahaha...but don't worry only our entire family will see it...it isn't perfect...I really don't like the ending but mom said it was ok so that is what we are sticking with.....I have no idea how to put movies online so I don't think I am even going to try sorry....but I had to share the joy with someone!


btw I have had no idea what photo was on here I just randomly picked one from the movie so we will see what we get!
Later: this is a really cute pick of my older cuz's when they were younger George, Sarah, and Mandy (she is the cuter blonde one in front....lol jk Sarah ya'll were both very cute love ya bunches!)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awww....I LOVE that photo! I've never seen that one before! I can't wait to get the disk!! Cool project, Heidi - thanks for working on it. I'll treasure it forever!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Happenings said…

    you hadn't seen it before? it must have been one that we have from grandma's collection...hopefully you will like it...tried to be fair ; )
    love ya bunches

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well - heidi - i may have seen it before, but really, i'm old now, and my memory isn't so good...

    LOL!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home