Life and it's suprises

Sunday, April 23, 2006

New Family Members



I thought it was about time that I showed off our new two family members...they are love birds and their names are Dodie and K. K...The red colored one is K. K. and she is way more aggresive than the male dodie and suprisingly not as pretty I would have thought the opposite but I guess it doesn't work that way with love birds..they can't be handled unfourtunatley but they are fun to watch together because you can really see where they got their name from...they are so sweet with eachother...
The day that we got them mom didn't tell us where we were going, and just took us (me and Karen) in the car and we headed off to H-town (can't really say online but you can ask me in person if you really want to know) and this lady who has or had tons of birds and is moving and had to get rid of most of them...so she gave us these two love birds (which are really expensive) for free....well we got there and Karen was so excited and she is really enjoying them...and I must say that I am too...I have missed having birds in the house...
the only person who wasn't too thrilled about the birds was my dad...for some reason he isn't really an animal person and come to find out mom didn't exactly tell him that she was getting these birds it took him like a day to figure out that they were there, but he is a trooper and is dealing with it....I told mom that we should do the same with getting a puppy..haha...but don't want to spring too much on him all at once... ; )

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Very Cool! I like the colors on "K.K."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home