Life and it's suprises

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pain

I can't get away from all of this removing stuff that these doctors like to do...I have gotten through my whole life without having anything removed and yet this year I have already had to have it done twice....The first time was a suspicious looking mole on my arm a lil painful, but nothing I couldn't handle....but today I had to have like 4 warts removed from my big toe...I know gross right...but that would be something I can thank the swim team for...all those lovely germs floating around...anyways today I went to the foot doctor and he had to lazer them off of my big toe...which began with him numbing my entire big toe... he had to put the needle in three different area's...and each time it felt like he was sticking the needle all the way through to the other side of the toe...I don't care if Dr. K is the "cute doctor" as my PCP would say, he is not gentle what so ever...deff a manly man..which is a good thing in general, but not such a good thing when he is sticking a needle in your foot...not pleasnt...then came the lazer which thanks to the awful numbing process was pain free...now I have to lovely holes in my big toe, one the size of a nickle and the other a dime...not a pretty site...thought about posting a pic so you could get the visual, but thought reading this would be enough torcher for one post...oh well at least the stupid things are gone now and once they heal...and with a lil grace from God Almightly I will never have to worry about doing that again!...lets pray that none of you do either...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am SOOO glad you did NOT post a photo. That was some graphic reading!! YUCK!! I'm sorry for your big toe though. Good thing you aren't a ballerina!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home