Life and it's suprises

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Malawi Africa



Well It finally happened I actually remembered to look for a map to where I am Malawi Africa really is…and as you can my rather uneducated guess (that I told everyone) that Malawi was somewhere in the northern part of Africa was COMPLETELY wrong…lol...how am I supposed to know where it is all I knew at the time is that that was were the Lord is leading me to go and I signed up no questions asked…..unfortunately Malawi is NOT an island as was once thought, but it is pretty small it looks like a little river on the map compared to the surrounding countries…. If you want a lil better map you can go here http://www.go2africa.com/countries.asp it shows the surrounding countries a lil better….I am actually happy that it is small because I asked the Lord to send me to a remote area, and it looks as though I have gotten my wish…it may turn out to be a be careful what you wish for situation, but hey that’s okay the Lord never gives us more than we can handle right. So for all of you that were wondering there you go…I have FINALLY answered the infamous question…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home