Life and it's suprises

Monday, April 03, 2006

For Sarah and whoever cares to know!

This is mostly for my cousin Sarah because I guess I don't update this blog enough for her, she doesn't seem to remember the demanding life of a Senior in highschool....lol... Anyways just to answer a few of her questions...yes I do have my passport!....so glad to have that done...unfourtunatley I don't really care for the picture all that much, but I figure I only have 10 yrs until I can get a new one so that's not to bad right?
I will be officially graduating on May 30 and then leaving for our senior trip on June 4 coming home on the 8th and leaving for my missions trip on June 9th...ahhh!...it's all coming up and I can't wait!...I dont' know that I have any plans for grad night..I think the parents might be planning something but I really have no idea...I am sure that I won't be doing anything near as crazy as you Sarah, but then again I don't know what you did only have my imagination to aid me in that....
next question what do I want to be when I grow up...well the plan is to take next yr off and get my LNA licence (basically a nurse's aid) then get a job at a nursing home for a yr and the next fall go to a four yr college somewhere...I am looking at Roberts Weslayn in Rochester NY and I want to go for my degree in nursing....
Karen doesn't play any records right now becuase she has already managed to break the new record player that we got her for Christmas!!...lol...leave it to Karen right....but I do believe she has broken her record on how many times she can watch Mary Poppins in one week!.....well that's it g2g get back to my school work
love to all

1 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Heidi,

    My life as a Senior in High School was quite boring actually! I remember sitting around watching a LOT of television. LOL!

    And LOL - graduation night was spent mostly with family. Gramma and Grampa and Karen came up for it. I remember them being there and I was so happy to see them. We had a little reception at the house w/Royce's parents and then after that, I don't remember! All my friends went to some all-night party the school sponsored, but I didn't have any friends, so I didn't want to go.

    It was pretty mundane compared to what people always think you do after you graduate (PARTY!!!!)

    Wow - cool plan - nursing - you'll be a great nurse! And college in NY - you should definitely pursue that!

    Anyway, we are real proud of you Heidi!!

    Thanks for answering all my questions!!!

    lots of love!
    Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home