Life and it's suprises

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hiking


This is a picture that I took up on top of the mountain in G-town...this is from last fall when my Aunt Cyndi was here visiting and she went hiking with some of my friends and I...now I didn't quite remember how challenging this little mountain could be especially for someone who doesn't do a lot of hiking....well needless to say Aunt Cyndi wasn't able to make it to the top of the mountain with us so that is why I took some pictures, but with the dissapointing colors last fall this is really to only one that I like....but anywho I was very proud of my Aunt I would say that she made it atleast 3/4 of the way up the mountain and was able to walk down it a heck of a lot faster than I was...all in all I good time : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home