Life and it's suprises

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Shoes


This is the cutest pair of shoes that I have gotten so far for my trip...BTW I just want to say a big Thank you to all the people who have helped me in this project and are still helping me...I really appreciate it and I know that the kids in Africa will too! Now all I have to do is figure out how to get them down to Florida...if anyone has any boxes or knows where I can get some decient sized boxes for free please let me know...that would be most helpful.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey - you can usually cruise around walmart or your grocery store at like 5am and get lots of good boxes for free!! but yes, you have to get up that early!!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Happenings said…

    ok cool thaks Sarah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home