Life and it's suprises

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bored



I am kinda bored...so I was going through my pics and noticed that I never posted any pics from my b-day party these are just a few didn't take tons...but enough for memories...there are more but these are pics of people that I didn't think would care if I posted a picture of them some of the other pictures I don't think my friends would appreciate me postin...lol...and I am not to sure if Pat and Adam will like me posting there's but that was really funny and I did pic the less incriminating one so hopefully they will be ok with it... ; )

2 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heidi - you are so beautiful! happy birthday! i can't believe you are 18 already!!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Happenings said…

    Lizzy you don't look like a guy...don't listen to THOSE people....lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home