Life and it's suprises

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Elim






These are most of the pictures from Elim I think....except for the embarrising ones that my mom took and a couple more of some of the buildings...I was pleasantly surprised with Elim...Basically the only reason that I went there was because it was only half an hour away from Roberts and it was something else to do. I unfourtunatley was there during Final wk..and I had just missed their last chapel so I didn't get the "full" experience of Elim, but I fell in love with it anyways which to me says a lot about the school...the campus may be very small and old, but the people there make up for it...everyone knows who everyone is and they all knew that I wasn't a student there just by looking at me...which on the one hand was really cool and on the other hand was kinda weird by it was all good...and the people there(not just the staff) were really nice and accepting...I am seriously thinking about going there for a two yr. program that they have that is a medical missions training class which is a two yr program...I forget what they called it exactly, but I sat in on two of the classes and really liked what they did (even if they were just presenting their final projects) If I decided to go here I would start this fall (only one month after returning home from TMI) and be done in '08 then possibley go on to get my RN in Nursing or go on the missions field or just see what else the Lord has for me....The main thing that attracted me to Elim was the fact that they spend so much time in the word and in prayer and it is so structured (awsome for me ; ) that you can't really help grow through Christ if you left Him work in you (same as any other day) so I am confident that if I do end up here He will direct me on what to do after I finish....as He will with my decision on whether to stay or leave!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the name! I love the fact that it is small. You will get a great education at a small school.

    We need a phone call to catch up - tomorrow is my birthday, and since it's my birthday I'm mailing you YOUR birthday card!! LOL. So give me a call tomorrow if you are around. It's 2am and I'm just about to go to sleep - so don't call till later in the day....

    hee hee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home