Life and it's suprises

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

College Photo's


This is the one and only picture that I took at Roberts...I know exciting right? But we really didn't have much time left after all of our meetings and such to really get out on our own and take some pics of the campus...But I really liked the campus and I was impressed with their nursing program....There were really only two things that I really didn't like about the campus were that it was so close to the city which I guess could be a good and bad thing and maybe I misunderstood but I wasn't to much impressed with how open the dorms are to guy/girl interaction...I just think that there are plenty of other places to hang out besides there...otherwise I really liked it...If I went their it would either be in Spring of '06 or the Fall of '08 I think...so we will see a lot of last minute decisions that I thought I had already made....mom and I kept saying that I thought going to the colleges was supposed to help decide if it was the right place for me and make the decisions easier, but seemed the more we saw from either college just made things more confusing and gave me way too many options that I thought were already closed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home