Life and it's suprises

Thursday, June 01, 2006

my lizzy


As a b-day present for my friend Liz I told her that I would take some pics of her in Black and White Photo's cause I had some rolls left over from my class...at the time I thought I only had one roll left so that is all I took....This is my favorite picture I think it turned out the best...and Pat I don't care what you say I think lizzy's quote fake smile is better...when I made her pose for this pic she was a lil unsure because I put the flower in her hair but it ended up being the best one..and I am glad that I made her do it!...she will prob kill me for putting this pic up, but oh well

3 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    C'mon Heidi, we all know a stock photo when we see one, j/k Great Job!

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey heidi - that photo is amazing! good job!

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger Happenings said…

    haha thanks Jim...how did you know...haha

    Sarah-thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home