Life and it's suprises

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

MeMe

I am doing this for my cousin Sarah..because she did one of those silly tag things, and so now I have to do it...but don't wry I won't tag any of you but if you want to do it you can!
I am – a born again Christian
I want – too many things to say
I pray – that I will have the chance to grow up and be that real life adult and not just the inbetween
I hate – people who think that they know it all..
I miss – the simplicity of life on my grandparents farm!
I hear – our brook running in the back
I wonder – why I was put on this earth...what is my calling
I regret – my lack of disicipline
I am not – perfect
I dance – to any and everything. Any kind of rhythym makes me move. (I am the same way Sarah)
I sing – to worship
I cry –at pretty much anything these days
I am not always – happy.
I make – presents for my friends
I write – the first thing that comes to my mind
I confuse – most people, I often tell others that I have my own language at times and this is why no one can understand me!
I need – to be more organized
I should – read my Bible more
I start – my days half asleep from staying up too last bloging
I finish – hardly anything I start. (again the same..I guess we are related!)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You did it
    You did it
    You did it
    YAY
    Yeah you did it!!!
    See - it wasn't so hard was it!!

    I love it - thanks Heidi!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home