Life and it's suprises

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Graduation!


Graduation...it is coming too fast!...It is so weird to think that in less than a week I will be done with highschool and leaving to start my own life...learn how to stand on my own two feet...before you know it all of my friends will start to get married and have kids...and wow that seems way to close now...but if you think about it...most people do meet the person that they are going to marry at this age....my grandmother was 18...the age that I am now when she got married and my mother was ohly 21...ahhh where did life go...better yet where is it going...exciting and scary all at the same time!...weird emotions...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEIDI!!

    YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

    We got our graduation invitation on Saturday and I had to keep from crying, knowing I'm gonna miss it.

    I'm so proud of you - you have had a lot of adversity in your youth and yet, God has brought you out to be His bright and shining star!

    Bravo, Heidi!! You are amazing!

    :)
    Sarah - who was engaged at the age of 17, married by 19, pregnant by 20, and finally gave birth at 21. Figure that out!! LOL (Or rather ... don't figure it out...just laugh at it!)

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah, time flies, it's sooo crazy. Wish I could just live this year over and over again... ohwell...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home