Life and it's suprises

Monday, August 28, 2006

Elim Dorm







Here are some pictures from my dorm....they aren't that great of picture because I don't have a camera so I have to take them with my computer which proved to be a little more difficult then I once thought...haha...the pic of the tie on the door is my wardrobe...it won't stay shut without it...which at first I thought would be annoying, but ended up being not that big of a deal....anyways I better go I have to go take some sort of test soon that everyone tells me I am going to fail anyways because everyone does...haha...oh well it should be an interesting morning...after that I have registration which I guess is the plan for the rest of the day..

1 Comments:

  • At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    COOL Heidi!!!! Can't wait to hear more of your college adventures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home